Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18th

Written at 9:30
3 hours and 30 mins.

At 11 a.m. I picked up Will and headed over to my sponsors house. We started work shortly after we arrived. Today we ran into some math problems. We were suppose to attach our support beams underneath our tables, but we got the angles wrong. We cut my first piece to 45 degrees, thinking that there was no way we were wrong, but it was. My board was too short. Luckily I bought an extra 4x4 by accident, but apparently it will come in handy. To solve our problem with our angles we used sin, cos and tan. This took a while because Will and I could not remember how to solve these problem, but we looked them up online. After this we put finishing touches on our tables and drilled our benches on. Tomorrow the angle problem will be solved and our whole table will be complete. We ended our day around 2:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment